During this session we decided to work on the set so that it’s all polished for tomorrows charity gig at The Queen of Bradgate.
However we didn’t want to be over rehearsed so in between practicing the set we also carried on with some other coursework such as freelance projects and instrumental assessment practice.
The first run through was okay but we had a few issues with remembering certain elements to the song. The second run through was so much better and the third was when we know we were definitely ready for the gig.
For our next band rehearsal on Friday it will be mainly focused on creating a new set for the end of year gig.